Real time communication is the key to Smart Grid's high performance, including support of billing and usage control on demand, prepayment credit upload, and real time data transfer to the consumer and central operation system.
Spot™ implements an advanced two-way powerline (PLC) platform, in combination with Spread Spectrum Direct Sequence (SS) modulation, and an intelligent dynamic mesh network for data routing peer- to- peer NTR nodes.
This technology ensures that each transmission reaches all other nodes in the network through multiple paths. The method overcomes dead spots, reaches all the floors within buildings, and connects thousands of nodes per network.
The powerline network is automatically self-configured with no manual intervention. Best communication coverage and link stability in the grid environment is ensured by the network's self-adapting mechanisms.
- Powerline network cluster up to 1023 nodes
- Physical layer Spread Spectrum (SS) direct sequence, DCSK modulation
- Conforms to FCC, ARIB and CENELEC bands with a robust baud rate of 2.5- 10Kbps
- Dynamic range > 95 dB
- Power boost of up to 125dBi into load of 1Ω
- Up to 10 hops per branch
- Distance between nodes 100 - 400 m
- Self networking plug-and-play configuration
- Smart NTR node devices acting as repeaters for data routing with single master hierarchy
- Auto node hopping for network stability, and an intelligent and fast routing scenario